Manhattan Prep’s All the Quant guide is an updated and expanded version of the 5-book GMAT Quant Strategy Guide Set (6th Ed). We’ve taken the five guides, consolidated them into one book, and expanded coverage of the content and strategies that will help you to get a higher score on the GMAT. Online bonus materials include an exclusive ebook with harder content, a full-length adaptive practice test, and additional practice problems.
All the Quant comes with access to the Atlas online learning platform. Your Atlas All the Quant syllabus includes:
- An exclusive e-book covering harder quant content, for those aiming for an especially high Quant section score
- A full-length GMAT computer adaptive test (CAT)
- Additional practice problems, interactive video lessons, strategies for time management, and more
- Lessons and practice problems created by expert instructors with 99th-percentile scores on the GMAT
The All the Quant guide includes the following content areas:
- Fractions, Decimals, Percents, and Ratios
- Word Problems
- Number Properties
- A series of strategy lessons on Data Sufficiency (solving efficiently and effectively) and Arithmetic vs. Algebra (turning algebra into easier-to-solve arithmetic)
Manhattan Prep guides are the top-selling GMAT prep guides worldwide for a reason; we have the most in-depth, comprehensive, and effective materials available for GMAT studies.
Looking for comprehensive GMAT preparation? Try Manhattan Prep’s All the GMAT book set.
Be the first to review “GMAT All the Quant (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)”
You must be logged in to post a review.